maandag 11 juli 2011

Lake View Street (One CC)


I thought: Let's give it a try on making a 10x10 modern lot. And so I made this lovely tiny lot with a modern looking house.

On the first floor you can find a diningarea, livingarea and open stairs. Upstairs is a big bedroom with panoramic view and
an open bathroom. The reason I have chosen an open bathroom is because the house is for a one- or two-person family, and those
are mostly couples or singles. The open bathroom gives a more open feeling to the whole floor. If you would like to close up the bathroom,
you have to expand it one tile, but that's no problem.
The garden is small. Like really small. At the back of the house is pretty much no room left for a garden and on the front are some plants.

Information about the house:
- The house is build on a 10x10 lot.
- The house is 33.705 furnished.
- The house is 17.995 unfurnished.
- The required EP's are AM, LN and WA.

CC list (file not included)
- Ribbon Window by HugeLunatic

Hope you like it and please comment! I would love to hear what you think about the house.

Lot Size: 1x1
Lot Price: 33.705




1 opmerking:

  1. Hi! I'm Lorrie! Downloading and thank you! By the way I wanted to invite you to my new blog. I hope that my visit and add to the observers. I'm already your and I really like your blog! :)
    http://www.lorriestuff.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen